Urban Ed Academy is looking for talented and motivated entrepreneurial minded students to join our team as Campus Ambassadors.
Our Campus Ambassadors are college students that will work from their respective campuses and will be responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline of candidates for Man the Bay. Each campus ambassador will be provided an events stipend for multiple activities on-campus.
The Urban Ed Academy Campus Ambassador Program is a year long program(Spring 2023 and Fall 2023).
Compensation: $5,000 stipend + $500 event stipend + $500 travel stipend
- Utilize relevant technologies in digital, social media and job boards to source and recruit new and existing candidates.
- Gain familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and track activity in a complete and timely manner using various systems.
- Network with potential candidates at all stages of the recruitment funnel
- Guide applicants through the application process.
- Implement sourcing strategies and create continuous candidate pipelines for the fellowship.
- Actively participate in career fairs, staffing events, tabling and social events on campus as representative of the Man the Bay Program.
- Current Sophomore or Junior at a targeted campus location
- Have a willingness to be a brand ambassador for Spring and Fall semesters of 2023
- Be in and maintain good academic standing
- Be confident and willing to explore all aspects of guerilla marketing to build robust pipeline of candidates
Key Program Dates:
- January 9th (orientation), 8AM-4PM CST
- January, date TBD, Additional half-day of on-campus, in-person training
- Fall semester orientation, date TBD